1-Dish Ham and Egg Breakfast
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 (4-1/2 tsp.) envelopes Fleischmann’s® RapidRise® Instant Yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)
- 3 tablespoons corn oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 4 slices (3/4 ounce each) Ameri can cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) diced ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Mix batter ingredients together in a pre-sprayed 8 X 8-inch baking dish. Beat eggs, milk, garlic salt and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Top batter evenly with cheese slices, diced ham, egg mixture; sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.