25 to 30 minutes
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 (4-1/2 tsp.) envelopes Fleischmann’s® RapidRise® Instant Yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 cup (11.75 ounce jar) hot fudge sauce, regular OR dark chocolate (Don't substitute chocolate syrup for hot fudge sauce)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- Mix batter ingredients in a pre-sprayed 9-1/2-inch deep dish pie plate.
- Top batter with evenly spaced spoonfuls of hot fudge sauce. Using spoon, swirl fudge sauce into batter.
- Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until lightly browned and firm in center. Cool 10 minutes. Combine icing ingredients and drizzle over warm cake.