1-Dish Sausage and French Toast Breakfast
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 (4-1/2 tsp.) envelopes Fleischmann’s® RapidRise® Instant Yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup very warm milk (120° to 130°F)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 6 precooked sausage patties
- 3/4 cup pancake syrup, divided
- Mix batter ingredients together in a pre-sprayed 8 X 8-inch baking dish. Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Beat together eggs and milk in a separate bowl.
- Top batter evenly with cinnamon sugar and sausage patties. Pour egg mixture over top. Drizzle with 1/4 cup of syrup.
- Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F. Bake for 30 minutes or until done. Drizzle remaining 1/2 cup syrup over top and serve.