1-Dish Butterscotch Chip Pecan Coffee Cake
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 (4-1/2 tsp) envelopes Fleischmann’s® RapidRise® Instant Yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup very warm milk (120° to 130°F)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- Butterscotch Chip Pe can Topping:
- 1/3 cup corn syrup, light OR dark
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- Mix batter ingredients in a greased 9-1/2-inch deep dish pie plate. For topping, stir together corn syrup, brown sugar and butter in a small bowl. Add pecans and butterscotch chips and mix well.
- Top batter evenly with butterscotch pecan topping.
- Bake by placing in a cold oven; set temperature to 350°F. Bake 25 minutes, until lightly browned and firm in center. Cool slightly; serve warm.
- Recipe Note: If desired, batter may be mixed in a separate bowl. Proceed as directed above.