- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- ** Batter **
- 1-3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 envelopes Fleischmann's® RapidRise Yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)*
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ** Cinnamon Sugar Topping **
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mix batter ingredients together in a medium bowl. Mix sugar and cinnamon thoroughly in a small bowl. Pour apple pie filling in a pre-sprayed 9-1/2 inch deep dish pie plate
- Top apples with batter, spreading to cover evenly. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over batter.
- Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350F. Bake 30 minutes, until lightly browned and firm in center. Serve warm.