25 to 30 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (4-1/2 tsp.) envelopes Fleischmann’s® RapidRise® Instant Yeast
- 2/3 cup very warm milk (120° - 130°F)
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 1 large egg
- Cinnamon Mixture
- 3 tablespoons butter OR margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup light or dark brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter OR margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Mix batter ingredients together in a pre-sprayed 8 X 8-inch baking dish. Let rest for 10 minutes. Combine cinnamon mixture in a small bowl by mixing with fork.
- Top batter evenly with cinnamon mixture. Using fingers, poke topping thoroughly into batter.
- Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F; bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until lightly browned and firm in center. Cool 10 minutes. Combine icing ingredients and drizzle over warm cake.