1-Dish Italian 5 Cheese Pizza Bake
- ** Batter **
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 (4-1/2 tsp.) envelopes Fleischmann’s® RapidRise® Instant Yeast
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, extra virgin
- ** Topping **
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced /-inch thick
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian 5-cheese blend
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- Mix batter ingredients in a pre-sprayed 9-1/2-inch deep dish pie plate.
- Top dough with pizza sauce. Evenly distribute fresh mozzarella slices on sauce and top with shredded cheese. Sprinkle with Italian herb seasoning.
- Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.