- 1 1/3 - 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 packet Fleischmann’s® RapidRise® Instant Yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup very warm water (120º-130º F)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 3-4 cups shredded Italian-blend cheese
- Favorite toppings pepperoni, chicken, sausage, veggies, pineapple
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place oven rack in the lowest position in the oven.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 1 cup flour, yeast, sugar and salt until well combined.
- Pour in water and oil, stir until incorporated.
- Add additional flour, in ¼ cup increments, until a sticky ball is formed. (This dough is sticky, but you should be able to easily handle it with lightly floured hands.)
- Lightly flour your countertop or a working surface. Turn dough out and knead for 4-6 minutes, or until dough becomes smooth and elastic.
- Place dough in a large bowl and cover with oiled plastic wrap or a tea towel. Set aside in a warm spot for 10 minutes and allow dough to rise.
- Once risen, divide dough into 4 equal pieces. Roll, pat or gently stretch each piece into a 10 inch circle.
- Place dough circles on a sheet pan, lined with parchment paper. Spread each with pizza sauce, then cheese, and your preferred toppings.
- Bake on the lowest rack in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Enjoy warm!