35 to 40 minutes
45 to 60 minutes
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Active Dry Yeast
- 1-1/4 cups warm water (100° to 110°F)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon leaf oregano
- 1 tablespoon butter OR margarine, melted
- 2-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl. Let stand 5 minutes. Add sugar, salt, oregano, butter and 2 cups flour. Beat 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Stir in remaining 3/4 cup flour, pepperoni and cheese to make a stiff batter. Spoon into greased 1-1/2 to 2-quart round casserole. Cover and let rise 45 to 60 minutes or until doubled.
- Bake at 375°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until done. Remove from casserole and cool on wire rack.
- Recipe Tip: Cut into cubes and serve with marinara sauce for dipping.